Sunday 28 April 2013

Week seventeen



My funny boy has many expressions, yet I seem to catch only a handful of them on film. Today we were taking some last minute photos while Glenn was making coffee. When Clark heard the 'clock clock' of the old coffee grinds being knocked out he pulled a face and asked "what is that?". This is the face that went with it. The last two weeks I have posted photos of Clark looking down at what he was doing, so this week I wanted to choose a photo that shoes his beautiful blue eyes.

It amazes me that my boy is now two and a half years old. We had a busy birthday week (my 34th) and he coped so well through it all. We have had a week of cafe culture, and watching the people march on the tv with the horses. Dinners out with family and a sleepover at Nanna and Grandad's house. Trips to the markets and playdates with (my)Chelsea at the National Museaum. I feel sometimes that our weeks fly by with the day to day of life, however this week we did it all and savoured it all. Ending with a shopping trip to buy our winter coats and a new pair of boots for Clark ("I like it!")

And I have to include a sneaky extra picture from the morning of my birthday, which is exactly 6 months after Clark's birthday:

 

 

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful facial expressions!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His expression in that first pic is priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete