Monday 15 April 2013

Week fifteen


My boy does love a milkshake. We indulged him this week on a lovely brunch out with friends. His choice of flavour? Caramel. He loved it and had to be warned against drinking it all at once... more than once. 

I feel we have hit the start of the cold season with a bang. Colds already, and burnt fingers to boot. While I am embracing the chill in the air, I foresee a long winter ahead. Clark has been particularly rambunctious the last few days, I think resulting from too much time indoors while we have been recuperating. In the same way that I plan ahead for activities with the children in my programs at work, I think I need to work on a plan for our activities during winter. When we (I) may not want to leave the warmth of the house! I welcome ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment