Monday 1 April 2013

Week thirteen


Happy Easter! Happy Autumn! 

We had one of those weekends. Glorious sunshine with cool mornings. Autumn has set and I love it. We created our autumn tree (which I shall blog about later perhaps), were prompted to go for a walk up the hill to see the kangaroos, and had an Easter Egg hunt. Meals with friends and family and too much chocolate... our boy thrived at times and crashed on the other side of it at others. More and more we are learning when we can push Clark and fit him around our life and that of those around us, and when we need to just sit at home and read stories.  

Clark wore his rabbit ears, as made at childcare, all weekend. They started the weekend pristine and ended the weekend a little grubby and worn. 

So it is Monday night and I am a day late with my blog but I really was not inclined to sit and choose photos until now. With my boy in bed (sniffles, cough and all) and a busy work week looming, it is nice to reflect on all we did and what a wonderful weekend it was. 

How long until the next long weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment