Sunday 5 May 2013

Week eighteen



I was far away from my boys for a good part of this week, and missed them terribly. When I returned home I walked to childcare with the pram to pick him up early as could not wait until my husband returned home with the car. He was thrilled to see me, and me him. Since my return, he has seemed a bit more clingy, and then ended the week with a cold. I have also felt a bit clingy to this boy as a result of my absence, and even more so following his late night asthma attack on Friday night that had us all shaken. Thankfully, Clark is fine now apart from a stuffy head and a runny nose!

I have not wanted to be behind the camera much these last few days and instead have just wanted to hug my precious boy. It has been an emotional week for a number of reasons, and I have been pondering how things can change in the blink of an eye. We spend so much time worrying about things of little consequence when what we should be focusing on is actually spending time with those we love while we can. And on that note, I am off to the couch to spend some time with the other love in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment