Sunday 12 May 2013

Week nineteen


Clark loves Manny and Ryan. They roar and they stomp. Manny uses his trunk to throw things. Ryan likes to sweep toys off the table with his tail. One or the other goes with us everywhere (and sometimes, as in this case, both). I wonder what it is that draws Clark to specific toys, but with these two I think it is simple. They are tall and roar/trumpet loudly! Clark also loves his boots, hence the very stylish trackies and boots combination. We went outside on Wednesday afternoon to check the mail and take a few photos and when I asked Clark to stand against the wall with Manny and Ryan, he chose to sit. And lined them up behind him. It was a very precise process of lining up on the line in the concrete!

I feel we are finally over the first of our winter colds and hope that we manage more than a week this time with out sniffles! We have been trying to soak up the warm daytime sun and enjoy the ridiculously blue skies. This was definitely the case with the warm Mother's day weather today, when we played in the leaves at my parent's house. And so I decided to include an extra picture this week... my boy in a nest! 


Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment