Tuesday 25 June 2013

Week twenty five


I want to start with 'this is late' however I never seem to blog until about Tuesday it seems. Our weekends are full and by Sunday night I am exhausted. This Monday my brother turned 30 and we went out to dinner to celebrate (Clark and I without Glenn, as Glenn was unwell). Happy Birthday Uncle Ben! 

Clark went to his first real movie this week. Well, an extended Dinosaur Train feature, but real movie for him. I took him to the movies when he was a babe in arms to a couple of Reel Mums sessions, however I really do not want to count the Black Swan as his first movie! He loved it! Wide eyed amazement at how big the screen was, sitting up on his seat, eating an apple. I see many more movies in his future. 

This is Clark on the way out, ready to go the movie. With his new back pack all the way from England (thanks Uncle Steven) and his new hooded vest... courtesy of me! I started a sewing course a bit over a year ago, and this was my second project. I stopped sewing for many months, but thanks to the new sewing club I have joined (Stitch and Shout seems to be our best name so far) I have finally finished the vest. It is super cute. I hope to finish the pants soon. Thankfully the vest looks super cute with jeans! 

This weekend I promise to take more photos. For I only pulled the camera out one morning last week and only took 6 photos. More effort required!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment