Tuesday 4 June 2013

Week twenty two


It has been cold lately and I have rarely wanted to venture out. Grey foggy skies, brisk winds... winter is upon us. So the last two weeks I have reached Sunday afternoon with the realisation that I have not taken many photos. A few on my iPhone, but that is about it. And of course we end up with indoor photos with rubbish lighting. 

 So this Sunday afternoon, once Clark was home from seeing his beloved cousin Chelsea for her birthday, I quickly snapped a few photos while Clark played with the balloons he brought home. I was impressed with how big he blew the balloon, and he was quite shocked too. I love the way in this photo that he is holding the balloon so carefully between his fingers. And watching it to see if he is successful in blowing it up. 

Anyway, quick post as it is Wednesday and the week is flying by. Happy Wednesday people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment