Sunday 3 March 2013

Week nine



I received this serious look a lot this weekend. And as I do not capture it often, thought I would share! I think my beautiful boy was a bit over the rain and being cooped up indoors. We broke free this afternoon and headed down to our favourite local gardens at Lanyon Homestead for a wander, a picnic and a milkshake. It did us all the world of good! 

As a side note, I am struggling with manual focus this week! So difficult to see the focus when outdoors through such a tiny little window!

 

5 comments:

  1. I very rarely use manual focus especially with kids. Moving objects are easier to capture with auto focus but you need to use the spot focus. We should try a park date again on Wednesday.
    I do love the look too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, yes please! I really need to sit with my camera and the user guide a bit more probably too! I really would like to go more manual, but am struggling seeing!

      Delete
  2. I love this furrowed brow! What a cutie :-) Belinda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Belinda! Just checked out your blog and love that your portraits are of your husband and your marriage. Love love!

      Delete
  3. Hee hee! His steely steer is fantasic!! Manual focus is a pain to start with but hang in there!

    ReplyDelete