Sunday 24 February 2013

Week eight


Well it has a been a rainy weekend for many around Australia, and we were not exempt here in the capital! Cue lots of indoor play! We did pick up some gumboots finally late this afternoon, however the light was going while I tried to play with camera settings... and Clark did not love the heavy downpour

Anyway, I love the way he is holding his pencil here. Drawing for Clark has just moved from being mad scribbles, to something more specific. Little circles on a page. A few precise lines. And yes, then often the "round and round" scribbling!

2 comments:

  1. Aw he's so sweet! I can't wait for my son to start drawing...

    I found your blog from Che & Fidel btw. I'm Krysta from afairytalecomesalive.blogspot.com nice to 'meet' you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Krysta! I really am loving all of the new things I notice him doing lately! Am heading over to your blog now!

      Delete