Saturday 16 February 2013

Week seven


Oh those baby blues. And that little mouth. So hard to capture as he is so often on the move. I love how curious my boy is and although it means he seems like he often has ants in his pants, he just wants to know and learn and see. 

I took this at the National Arboretum today. We went for brunch and it was such a great space for children. So much room to move and run and look and see. 

New phrases this week that I adore:

Look at me! 
Watch me! 
I'm a giraffe. I'm tall! 

and the agreeable "all right".

We also wwitnessed, tonight at bedtime, Clark make his animals talk to each other. "Hello Donaldson's Dairy, Hello Lala" as they made to move their heads at each other. 

Funny how the little things make you move past the bedtime getting dressed/brushing teeth struggle!  

Ps. I should add that this is auto-focus free... being brave! 

1 comment: