Sunday 10 March 2013

Week ten



Happy centenary Canberra! We were up at the crack of dawn today (well before dawn really) to take Clark to his first balloon festival. While it was a bit lacking in the actual balloon launching, Clark did manage to see a few big balloons... including a huge turtle. He was rather unsure of it, and while normally wants to break free from the pram at any given moment, wanted to stay in the safety of the pram. He looked to us for reassurance

I took hundreds of photos this week and spent a lot of time playing with manual and auto focus. The light this morning wasn't great and in the end I chose a photo that used auto focus. I am finding that the pursuit of manual focusing has me behind the camera more and not as much in the moment. So sometimes I relent. 

I have a bunch of photos I want to show this week but am determined to just post one portrait. I may do another blog post later in the week with more pictures though! We had a fabulously busy week of craft and park visits and then as much Canberra-ness as we could cram into this long centenary Canberra Day weekend

 

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that facial expression says a lot!

    ReplyDelete