Saturday 14 September 2013

Week thirty six


Late late late... of course. I think about posting during the week and then early evening runs into my need for an early bed time, and this blog is going to the wayside. Jodi from Che and Fidel has posted her Week thirty seven post already and I am still trying to cram in week thirty six. However I decided weeks ago (pretty much around the time morning sickness clicked in) that I need to give myself a break with a few things! Spending time with my boy is more important that spending time blogging about my boy. Some weeks that is simple, but the last couple of months what with being ill as well as being exhausted, it is simply not simple. 

Last weekend we did A LOT. I think to make up for the fact that I have been feeling like I have been letting our weekends slide. A walk to vote (and eat sausages), hair cuts, a trip to the Dinosaur museum and our first visit to Stripey Sundae. We crammed adventures in and also got the groceries and the laundry done. Clark was wiped, as we all were, but it felt good to get things done. Finally cutting Clark's hair has made him look older and seems to have coincided with a developmental leap with his language. My favourite of his sayings at the moment? "Let's talk about something". Often the something is exchanges for dinosaurs. Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment