Thursday 21 November 2013

Week forty five



When you wake up on a Sunday morning and it is rainy and cold and you are all a bit tired, sometimes you just need to embrace the Pyjama day. So we did just that a couple of weeks ago (yes, behind again). Movies on the couch, reading stories in bed and playing with playdough are sometimes just what the doctor ordered. So while I often feel like glaring at the rain, on this day I was happy for it to come. It was supposed to rain on the Saturday, but the rain held out and we went to a lovely friend's birthday party. It was a very social weekend for our little boy, and I spent most of the weekend tired and coughing. By Sunday morning we really were all ready to just mooch. Such a great word really! 

With grey skies looming I decided to play with the black and white setting on my camera. Something I haven't really done before. I certainly need to play more! But that goes for most settings on my camera really. Thankfully I figured how to turn the setting off again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment